These are our current arrangements regarding Our Dairy Shop, supplies to local farm shops, local deliveries and London Farmer’s Markets.
Our Dairy Shop continues to be open to the public every day although, like all shops now, the use of it has changed in accordance with the social distancing rules explained on the notices outside. We are keeping the shop well stocked so you should be able to find what you need, every day 8.00 til 6.00.
Local farm shops continue to experience increased levels of demand but we are now back to the usual every second day delivery that we normally operate.
Some of the shops that we deliver our products to do local deliveries for those in isolation. To our knowledge deliveries are being carried out by:
- Flour and Spoon Artisan Bakery in Leigh on Sea deliver every Friday, including our milk, to the Southend area as far as Benfleet. All orders are via their website at www.flourandspoon.com and are contactless delivery only – you need to leave your phone number.
- Lathcoats Farm shop in Baddow
- Jamie’s Fruit and Veg Box in Bicnacre
- Stockbrook farm shop in Stock
- Deersbrook Farm, Littles Lane (Braintree area).
London Farmer’s Markets
We are back at the London Farmer’s Markets at Blackheath, Parliament Hill and Wimbledon, but are not currently at Pimlico. We have also attended two new Sunday markets at Beckenham Place Park and Cutty Sark Gardens Market, Greenwich but these are currently suspended.
More details are on our Farmer’s Markets page.